Visiting a Show House 1
We went to visit a show house in Lempäälä yesterday. The house looked pretty and suited the scenery perfectly. However, the house was somewhat disappointing. The house just felt and looked really plactic and small. My other half was thinking earlier than I was looking houses that were too big for us (about 150 to 160 square meters) but the visit to this show house of bit over 130 square meters made him change his mind.
For some weird reason the show house just felt really small - even smaller than the house we live in at the moment (55 square meters). Whether it was the layout of the dowstairs or the small living room (we like a living room you can fit a big sofa for lounging!!!) C changed his mind and decided that in fact house about 150 square meters would be better. However, I am not sure do two of us actually need that much space or would 120 square meters open space do for us ?
I have few wishes in regards to the layout and the size of rooms. I would like to have a large kitchen (large enough that you can fit too people cooking simultaneously without being on each others way), reasonanble sized sauna and functional home utility room for washing machine, outdoor gear and hobby staff. Let's see how my ideas about 'ideal home' develop as the journey towards our house continues.
For some weird reason the show house just felt really small - even smaller than the house we live in at the moment (55 square meters). Whether it was the layout of the dowstairs or the small living room (we like a living room you can fit a big sofa for lounging!!!) C changed his mind and decided that in fact house about 150 square meters would be better. However, I am not sure do two of us actually need that much space or would 120 square meters open space do for us ?
I have few wishes in regards to the layout and the size of rooms. I would like to have a large kitchen (large enough that you can fit too people cooking simultaneously without being on each others way), reasonanble sized sauna and functional home utility room for washing machine, outdoor gear and hobby staff. Let's see how my ideas about 'ideal home' develop as the journey towards our house continues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home